1. I agree that as I register on Enu-Ani Mega City Easy Home programme, I accept to pay a one-time non-refundable registration fee of N30,000 only.
2. I agree that Reliance Economic Advancement Limited will award me with a 3 bedroom bungalow at the end of level 8 and that there will be no more compensation except referral bonuses from more registration from me.
3. I agree that as a registered member, I am an independent member, and not an employee, partner, legal representative, or franchisee of company. I understand and agree that I will be solely responsible for paying all expenses incurred by myself, including but not limited to travel, food, lodging, secretarial, office, long distance telephone and other expenses. I UNDERSTAND THAT I SHALL NOT BE TREATED AS AN EMPLOYEE OF THE COMPANY FOR ANY REASON OR PURPOSE.
4. I have carefully read and agree to comply with the company agreement. I understand that I must be in good standing, and not in violation of the Agreement, to be eligible for bonuses or commissions from Reliance economic advancement limited. I understand that these terms and conditions, the company policies and Procedures, or the Enu-ani Mega City Easy Home programme and compensation plan may be amended at the sole discretion of Reliance Economic Advancement Limited, and by submitting this application I agree to abide by all such amendments. Amendments shall be binding immediately after notification is released. The continuation of my business interest or my acceptance of bonuses or commissions shall constitute my acceptance of any and all amendments.
5. I may not assign any rights or delegate my duties under the agreement without the prior written consent of Reliance Economic Advancement Limited. Any attempt to transfer or assign the agreement without the express written consent of Reliance Economic Advancement Limited renders the agreement voidable at the option of the Reliance Economic Advancement Limited and may result in termination of my business.
6. I understand that if I fail to comply with any of the terms of the agreement, Reliance Economic Advancement Limited may at its discretion, impose upon me disciplinary action as set forth in the policies and procedures, up to and including the termination of my membership. If I am in breach, default or violation of the agreement at termination, I shall not be entitled to receive any further bonuses or commissions, whether or not the a word for such bonuses or commissions have been completed.
7. I represent and warrant that my participation as a member in Enu-Ani Mega City Easy Home program does not breach, violate, or otherwise interfere with any current agreements, past agreements, or surviving clauses of previous agreements, into which I have entered with any other similar marketing, direct sales, or other business venture.
8. I understand and agree that if I choose to participate in another non-competing similar marketing or direct sales opportunity, I will maintain separate organizations, independent of one-another, for each such non-competing opportunity.
9. Reliance Economic Advancement Limited, its parent or affiliated companies, directors, officers, shareholders, employees, assigns, and agents, shall not be liable for, and I release them and its agents from, all claims for consequential and exemplary damages for any claim or cause of action relating to the agreement. I further agree to release them and its agents from all liability arising from or relating to the promotion or operation of my interest, business and any activities related to it and agree to indemnify the company for any liability, damages, fines, penalties, or other awards arising from any unauthorized conduct that I undertake in operating my business.
10. This terms and conditions, in its current form and as amended by Reliance Economic Advancement Limited at its discretion, constitutes the entire contract between Reliance Economic Advancement Limited and myself. Any promises, representations, offers, or other communications not expressly set forth in the Agreement are of no force or effect.
11. If an independent member wishes to bring an action against Reliance Economic Advancement Limited for any act or omission relating to or arising from this terms and conditions, such action must be brought within three months from the date of the alleged conduct giving rise to the cause of action. Failure to bring such action within such time shall bar all claims against Reliance estate for such act or omission. Member waives all claims that any other statute of limitations applies.
12. I authorize Reliance Economic Advancement Limited to use my name, photograph, personal story and/or likeness in advertising or promotional materials and waive all claims for remuneration for such use.
13. I understand that I cannot, under any circumstances, incur any debt, expense, or obligation on behalf of, or for, Reliance Economic Advancement Limited.
14. Reliance Economic Advancement Limited reserves the right to accept or reject any applicant and is under no obligation to offer any reason for rejection. Reliance Economic Advancement Limited is under no obligation to notify an applicant of an incomplete or faulty application.
15. Online copy of this terms and conditions shall be treated as original in all respects.